Milk Coconut FudgeIf you are looking for quick and easy dinner recipes and healthy snack recipes then you are on the right place,I am Aashiya Tongia from Indore,India brings weekly recipes for you which can be prepared instantly.
Grated Fresh coconut - 2 1/2 cups
Sugar - 2
Milk - 1 litre
Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
Ghee - (greased plate)
1) Mix grated coconut,sugar,milk in a bowl and cook in slim flame.
2) Stir continuously till it all mixes well and gets thickened.
3) Add cardmom powder and mix well.
4) Grease a flat surface with ghee and turn over the coconut mixture on it.
5) Spread it evenly on the plate.
6) Leave it aside to set completely and then cut it into pieces of desired shape.
If you enjoyed our quick and easy dinner recipesand healthy snack recipes or want to give any feedback then we welcome your suggestions and comments